About Morven Park Inc.
Morven Park Inc.
Our mission is built around four core values:
Conserve, Preserve, Educate and Connect for today, tomorrow and the future…
• 1,000 acres of park land, open space, woodlands, historic trails, riding facilities and boxwood gardens
• The historical legacy of the Westmoreland Davis family at Morven Park (1903-1942)
• Expanding the understanding of enslaved individuals and key sites on the property.
• Stewardship of the iconic 19th-century mansion, art, and collections
• Educate, Engage and Connect
• 246 Years: Social Justice Project Cultural Heritage Database
• Civics and STEM programs serving 7,000 Loudoun County students
• Preservation Forum dedicated to advancing the field of historic preservation nationwide
• Our world-renowned International Equestrian Center
• Building for future generations through initiatives that:
• Give back to the Community
• Create new opportunities and sustainable revenue sources
• Developing new private/public partnerships
Archeological building elements that would have been familiar to and/or created by the enslaved community at Morven Park