Holiday tours information for 2017:
- Holiday decorations go up the week of Nov. 27 and our holiday tours start on Saturday, Dec. 2.
- Holiday tours will run every hour from 12 - 4 p.m. on the following dates in December:
- Saturday, Dec. 2
- Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 9 and 10
- Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 16 and 17
- Saturday, Dec. 23
- Tuesday, Dec. 26 through Saturday, Dec. 30.
- We are closed on Sunday, Dec. 3, Sunday, Dec. 24, Monday, Dec. 25, and Sunday, Dec. 31. The museums are closed for the entire month of January for a deep clean.
Tours are currently available at the following times:
- The Davis Mansion and the Museum of Hounds & Hunting are open Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 p.m. Tours leave from the Mansion Visitor Center on the hour. Last tour leaves at 4 p.m.
- The Winmill Carriage Museum is open SATURDAYS ONLY from 12-5 p.m. Tickets are purchased in the Mansion Visitor Center.
Tickets for the Mansion, Winmill Carriage Museum, and admission to the Museum of Hounds & Hunting are available in the Visitors Center on the north end of the Davis Mansion.
Although the grounds are open, the museums are CLOSED during the month of January, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year’s Day.
Interested in group tours? Learn more here.
Davis Mansion Tour (45 min.), Winmill Carriage Museum (self-guided) and the Museum of Hounds and Hunting (self-guided)
Ticket price includes access to the Davis Mansion and Museum of Hounds & Hunting. Self-guided tours of the Winmill Carriage Museum are a free bonus to Mansion ticket-holders (Saturdays only).
Children, ages 6-12, $5
Children, ages 5 and under, free