Tours are available at the following times:
- The Davis Mansion, Museum of Hounds & Hunting and Winmill Carriage Museum are open from noon - 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Tours leave from the Mansion Visitor Center on the hour. Last tour leaves at 4:00 p.m.
- Tickets are required to tour the Davis Mansion and Winmill Carriage Museum. Tickets are sold at the Davis Mansion visitor center, located on the north side of the Mansion.
- Tickets are not required to tour the Museum of Hounds and Hunting of North America during tour hours.
- Ticket prices are: adults $10, children (ages 6-12) $5, children 5 and under are free.
- Interested in Group Tours? Learn more here or email GroupTours@MorvenPark.org
Although the grounds are open, the museums are CLOSED during the months of January and February, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year’s Day.
PARKING: Please park in the visitor parking lot at the intersection of Governor Davis Lane and Southern Planter Lane and enjoy a 5-10 minute stroll through the historic gardens to reach the Davis Mansion.
Davis Mansion Tour (45 min.), Winmill Carriage Museum (self-guided) and the Museum of Hounds and Hunting (self-guided)
Ticket price includes a guided tour of the Davis Mansion and admission to the self-guided Winmill Carriage Museum. Admission to the self-guided Museum of Hounds & Hunting of North America does not require a ticket.
Children, ages 6-12, $5
Children, ages 5 and under, free