You can help us preserve the abundant natural and historic resources within the boundaries of Morven Park. The Westmoreland Davis Memorial Foundation, which oversees the operation of Morven Park, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It receives no ongoing funding from local, state, or federal governments, but depends on the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations in order to remain available for public enjoyment.
You can support Morven Park in a number of ways, including:
- Outright gifts – These gifts can be given in cash, check, or credit card or may be gifts of stocks or other assets. The easiest way to give is to make an online donation.
- Tribute gifts – Do you know someone who holds a special place in their heart for Morven Park? You can make a donation in honor of or in memory of anyone you’d like. We will see to it that the honoree or their family is notified of your gift.
- Sponsorships – Put your company name in front of the thousands of consumers who visit Morven Park each year. Ask us about opportunities for event sponsorships or business partnerships.
- Business partnerships – Depending on which level you select, your company receives benefits ranging from museum passes and recognition in our e-newsletter to venue rental discounts and private tours.
- Matching gifts – Did you know many employers will match your gift, in effect doubling, or sometimes even tripling, your donation? Find out if your employer has a matching gift program, and if so, contact us to receive instructions on how to take advantage of that opportunity. Please email us or call 703-777-2414, ext. 6610.
- Planned giving – Create a giving plan that is right for you … whether that be naming Morven Park in your will, or creating a long-term gift that provides you with guaranteed income for life, or one that protects your assets and provides immediate tax deductions.
To speak to someone in person about making a gift to Morven Park, contact:
Director of Development
703-777-2414, ext. 6610