Morven Park is Now Hiring!
Buildings and Grounds Team Member
Position: Buildings and Grounds Team Member | Regular full-time, non-exempt (part-time or seasonal also possible)| Reports to: Director of Buildings and Grounds
The ideal candidate will:
- Bring at least one year of experience in property, building, and/or equestrian facility maintenance (equestrian event preparation background is a plus).
- Be skilled in performing general maintenance tasks and operating equipment and vehicles in a safe manner.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as function effectively within a multi-disciplinary team, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a variety of circumstances.
- Be willing and able to work weekends and after hours, as needed.
- Have a current/valid Driver’s License and be an insured driver.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to successfully pass a background check (required of all Park employees) and provide work references.
If you would like to submit a resume, please email it to MorvenParkEmployment@MorvenPark.org.
The Foundation provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic or category protected under applicable federal or state law. Equal opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All employment decisions at the Foundation are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.