Morven Park is Now Hiring!
Equestrian and Grounds Maintenance Team Member
Position: Maintenance Team Member | Regular full-time, non-exempt | Reports to: Director of Buildings and Grounds
The ideal candidate will have:
- One year or more of property and equestrian facilities related work experience.
- Equestrian event preparation experience.
- Good communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively with a multi-disciplinary, multi-contractor team and function effectively in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work weekends and after-hour event support.
- Must have a current/valid Driver’s License and be an insured driver.
- High school diploma or equivalent
To view a full job description, CLICK HERE.
If you would like to submit a resume, please email it to MorvenParkEmployment@MorvenPark.org.
The Foundation provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic or category protected under applicable federal or state law. Equal opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All employment decisions at the Foundation are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.