Morven Park is Now Hiring!
MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
Applications are being accepted for a MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER position on the Buildings & Grounds team at Morven Park in Leesburg, Virginia.
Position: Maintenance Team Member | Regular full-time, non-exempt | Reports to: Director of Buildings and Grounds
Position Summary: Responsible for performing skilled maintenance, repair and improvements to the grounds and facilities owned and operated by the Westmoreland Davis Memorial Foundation, Inc. Requires weekend and after-hour support for events and maintenance repairs. Must be able to self-motivate, multi-task, and safely operate maintenance equipment. Work is subject to environmental conditions, extreme cold and heat, noise, vibration and working in hazardous conditions.
- One year or more of facilities related work experience.
- Knowledge of equestrian event preparation a plus.
- Good communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively with a multi-disciplinary, multi-contractor team and function effectively in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have a current/valid Driver’s License and be an insured driver.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
To view a full job description, CLICK HERE.
To apply, send a resume to MorvenParkEmployment@MorvenPark.org.