Morven Park International Equestrian Center is available most weekdays for schooling in the Swiss American Indoor Arena and cross country schooling in the Wimert Field.
Advance reservations are required.
- Click on the button below to check the calendar for schooling availability.
- To make a schooling reservation you will need to create a Morven Park account, provide a current copy of your Coggins, complete the online Hold Harmless from and submit payment. Each rider will need to make their own reservation in order to collect the required paperwork and payment.
- After you submit payment, the Equestrian Center Office will review your reservation and send a confirmation email. Your reservation is not complete until you receive an email from the Equestrian Center Office.
- All reservations are weather dependent.
- Weekends may be unavailable due to other equestrian events happening at the Park.
- Cross-country and arena schooling are not private rentals.
- For private rentals, clinics, and shows, please contact the Equestrian Center Office.
- Trails are not currently available.
- If you are redeeming a Volunteer Schooling Pass, please make your reservation through the Equestrian Center Office 703-777-2890 ext. 6615
- The cost for one Arena Schooling session is $25/horse.
- The cost for one session of schooling at the Wimert Cross-Country Schooling field is $35/horse. Reservations at the Wimert Cross-Country Schooling Field must be made at least 1 week in advance
Morven Park offers horse owners an unmatched experience to bring their horses and ride across some of the most beautiful land in Northern Virginia. Reservations are required in order to access the trails. Email the Equestrian Center Office if you have questions and to make a reservation.
Trails are suitable for carriage driving!
Current Coggins and Hold Harmless Waiver are required. Trail fee: $25/ride.