Thank you for your interest in schooling at Morven Park!
All schooling reservations MUST be submitted online using this form. Phone calls and emails are no longer accepted.
To make a reservation, use the Schooling Reservation Calendar button below.
- Morven Park requires riders to wear a helmet while mounted on a horse.
- Schooling jumps and poles are provided. You are responsible for course set-up and take down.
- if you have any questions, please email EQoffice@MorvenPark.org.
To use the Schooling Reservation Calendar:
- You will need to know the number of horses you are bringing and the name of each rider who will be in attendance.
- You will need to have electronic copies of each horse's coggins.
- You will be asked to complete an electronic Hold Harmless Form for each rider.
- Reservations are not complete until payment is submitted below and you receive a confirmation email from the Morven Park Equestrian Team.
To make an online payment,
- select the desired schooling location (the INDOOR Arena or WIMERT Field)
- select the number of horses you plan to bring
- click on the "Pay Now" button to be taken to PayPal
- submit payment via credit card (or login to use your PayPal account)
- you will receive a payment confirmation email within 24-hours of submitting payment.