MPCCI lessons offer varied experiences and options for K-12 students to practice the essential skills of active citizenship, such as communication, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and citizenship. We engage students in the following ways:
- In-class activities
- Virtual materials
- Field trips to Morven Park
- Lesson plans and facilitation guides for educators to use in the classroom
- Single-lesson skill-building activities, or multi-lesson projects
- Summer leadership classes
- All lesson plans are aligned with Virginia SOLs and national standards for civics education.
Contact our TEAM for more information.