Our K-12 Program
Morven Park’s educational programs offer varied experiences and options for K-12 students to practice the essential skills of active citizenship, such as information analysis, creative problem solving, and effective communication. We engage students in the following ways:
- In-class activities
- Field trips to Morven Park
- Lesson plans and materials for educators to use in the classroom
- Single-lesson skill-building activities, or multi-lesson projects
- Summer leadership classes
- Hands-on, experiential learning utilizing our museum collections and our 1,000 acres of outdoor space.
- All lesson plans are aligned with Virginia SOLs and national standards for civics education.
What are you looking for?
Middle School Lessons
Need help finding the right lesson for your students? Contact us at Education@MorvenPark.org or call 703.777.2414 ext. 6617