Morven Park welcomes the opportunity to partner with professional photographers and wedding vendors, and we offer exceptional promotion and exposure for these businesses.
Any and all scheduled, posed, group sessions, or staged photo shoots that take place on Morven Park grounds must be scheduled in advance and approved by Morven Park. All photographers must contact the Morven Park Marketing office in order to gain access to the Park. Unscheduled and unregistered photographers will be asked to leave the premises. Legal Restrictions/Requirements Photographers and members of their respective crews must take responsibility for their own equipment and persons being photographed. Morven Park is not responsible for any damage or theft of equipment while on property. The individual/organization filming or photographing will hold Morven Park harmless against any claims, injuries, or expenses that result from their work on the property. The Morven Park Administration Office reserves the right to request insurance coverage for any commercial photography or film shoot.
Professional photography at Morven Park is allowed by permit only. Photography permits are $100/hour and must be paid for in advance.
Our photography program ($350.00) is open to photographers who wish to access Morven Park's gardens and grounds for photo shoots. Photo shoots taking place on the grounds may be family/child/pet portraits, engagement photos, and wedding photos. This is a cost-effective option for professional photographers who plan to use our grounds more than a few times over the course of one year (regular fee for professional photography is $100/hour). Benefits include:
- 365 days of unlimited use for photo shoots on the grounds of Morven Park. This excludes all indoor spaces. (Please note that Morven Park does not allow boudoir-style photography. All photography models on the grounds must be fully clothed).
- Listing as a photography preferred vendor on our website for one year (you can choose to be listed as a wedding preferred vendor as well).
- Option to include advertising materials in welcome packets handed out to prospective brides and grooms (if a wedding photographer).
- Website listing in one monthly e-newsletter (sent to ~6,000 households).
- Promotion on Morven Park social media pages (with photos provided by the photographer).
Morven Park Marketing Department
703-777-2414, ext. 6618