Morven Park Fall Horse Trials
Leesburg, Virginia (AREA 2)
Morven Park International Equestrian Center | 41580 Sunday Morning Lane | Leesburg, VA 20176
Event Date: October 2 - 4, 2020
Open Date: August 18, 2020 | Close Date: September 15, 2020
Register at EventEntries.com
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE COVID-19 PREVENTION GUIDELINES
THIS SCHEDULE IS TENTATIVE, SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO ENTRY NUMBERS AND CONFIGURATIONS. Please check this page often for the most current information and event details.
Full photo coverage available during the 2020 Morven Park Fall Horse Trials from official photographer Erin Gilmore Photography.
All riders in all divisions will be photographed during this year's horse trials by Erin Gilmore Photography's full team of internationally-recognized equestrian photographers.
Top among Erin's team will be Shannon Brinkman, known across the sport for her unparalleled coverage of three day eventing from Olympic level on down.
Before the event date, you can go here and navigate to the sample photo to purchase a Complete Show Pass. This will unlock instant access to all of your photos. Galleries with final, high res edited images will be updated daily.
During the horse trials, go here to find your rider gallery.
COVID-19 PREVENTION GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY -
The following COVID-19 Guidelines must be adhered to when competing and/or attending our competitions. In addition, all Federal, State, and local laws that may be applicable must be followed. Management reserves the right to change the guidelines when/if it is necessary. Failure to follow guidelines may result in expulsion from the show grounds.
Safety & Prevention Guidelines:
- Spectators are NOT allowed at this event.
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times while on the showgrounds unless mounted on a horse.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times. Current guidelines call for a 6’ minimum spacing between individuals. Do NOT gather in groups.
- Everyone entering the show grounds will be required to sign the USEF COVID waiver and be given a wristband to wear while on show grounds.
- The use of gloves is encouraged while in the schooling areas and while touching any shared surfaces. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Please frequently clean and disinfect all tack, equipment, and surfaces that others may come in contact with. This includes tack trunks, reins, halters, lead ropes, and other common items that others may come in contact with during event attendance.
- DO NOT LITTER! Please use trash receptacles so that staff does not have to come in contact with contaminated items.
- All competitors and attendees are responsible for monitoring their own personal and family health prior to, during, and after attending a competition.
- Please keep time spent on the competition grounds to a minimum, in order to limit contact and exposure to yourself and other attendees.
- Trainers will be held responsible for all of their riders, grooms, parents, and any other support staff that enters the grounds on behalf of their farm. Trainers are asked to ensure that everyone in their barn adheres to all guidelines. Trainers and all associated with their barn will be subject to expulsion from the grounds if guidelines are not followed.
Open Cross Country Schooling Day
October 6, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$50/horse & rider
Come ride the Morven Park cross country courses as they were set for Horse Trials!
$50.00 per horse/rider. Must have current Coggins and 2020 Hold Harmless form. Contact EQOffice@MorvenPark.org with questions.