This building, known as "Corbell," is named after R.T. Corbell who resided in this house while working as an editor for the Loudoun-Times Mirror, a local newspaper owned by Westmoreland Davis in the early 20th century. The stone and stucco building dates to the early 1800s, when Morven Park was owned by the Swann family. According to an 1835 document, an enslaved man named John Fitzhugh and his family lived here. The structure has undergone numerous renovations during the past two centuries, with many decorative exterior details added during sitewide renovations in 1861, 1886, and 1901. The interior dates to a 1970 renovation. Today, this building houses offices for Morven Park's History, Preservation, and Collections staff.