The Polo in the Park 2019 season is here!
CLICK ON one of the polo dates below to purchase a car pass and get ready to have a great time at the #BestPartyInLoudoun!
2019 Polo in the Park dates are:
If needed, August 31st will serve as a rain date.
- Car passes are $35 when bought in advance online and are $40 (cash only) at the gate. There are no individual tickets for this event.
- Purchase of a car pass allows for you and all occupants of your vehicle to attend Polo in the Park.
- If you plan to bring a passenger van or vehicle that holds 10 or more people, please email Polo@MorvenPark.org for a group rate.
- Folding chairs and coolers are permitted. Tents, sun shelters, and umbrellas are not permitted unless you have a tailgate spot.To purchase a car pass, simply click on a date from the list above.
NOTE: Polo in the Park may be canceled due to inclement weather. A cancellation decision will be posted on PolointhePark.org by 4:00 p.m. on the day of a scheduled match and will be announced on the Morven Park Facebook page. We often play even if there is rain forecasted and/or if it rains early in the evening. If cancellation is not posted on the website and Facebook then polo is still on! In the event of cancellation, your car pass will be valid for the following week's polo match or the scheduled rain date. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Thank you to our 2019 Polo in the Park season sponsors:
Climatic Heating & Cooling
Lauten Design & Construction
Stone Tower Winery—the Official Wine Sponsor of Polo in the Park—will offer wine for sale by the glass or bottle.
and 2019 Opposing Goal Sponsors: LoudounNow and Loudoun Times Mirror
Interested in sponsorship opportunities, hosting a corporate event at Polo in the Park, or reserving a railbox? Email StrategicPartnerships@MorvenPark.org
Tips for a fun Polo In The Park experience:
- Each night of the season features two arena polo matches, with the first starting at 7:00 p.m. and the second starting at 8:30 p.m. (approximately).
- Remember to bring a blanket and a picnic dinner. Stone Tower Winery will be on site to sell wine by the bottle or glass. Coolers are welcome and you may bring outside food/drink.
- Pets are not permitted at Polo in the Park. Service animals are welcome.
- Polo in the Park patrons MUST be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Alcohol must be consumed within the marked areas.
- Pop-up tents, canopies, sun umbrellas and standing structures of any kind are not permitted.
- BBQs, hibachi grills or open flame of any kind are not permitted.
- Cigars, vaping, smoking, and e-cigarettes, and cigars are NOT permitted.
- Families can look forward to the intermission between the matches, when kids of all ages are invited into the polo arena for exciting games, including tug-of-war.
We ask that all polo patrons remove their trash at the end of the evening.
Morven Park reserves the right to refuse entry or eject a spectator should their behavior be deemed disruptive or offensive to other guests.
Polo in the Park ends at 11:00 pm. Please allow enough time to remove your personal property from the grounds and vacate the premises promptly at 11:00 pm.
For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please email Polo@MorvenPark.org or call 703.777.2414 x6618. 72-hours advance notice of need for accommodations is requested.
Polo in the Park may be canceled due to inclement weather. A cancellation decision will be posted on PolointhePark.org by 4:00 p.m. on the day of a scheduled match.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Absolutely no refunds.