Give a thoughtful gift that lasts all year --
a named flower bed or flower planter at Morven Park!
#ShowYourLove for Morven Park and #ShareYourLove with that special someone this Valentine's Day!
With 1,000 acres of green space, the Park is important to so many people right now who are seeking a quiet respite, a place to exercise, or a safe space to walk with their family. Part of the allure of Morven Park is the great natural beauty of our formal gardens and sprawling landscape. Park staff take great care to enhance those natural spaces with carefully planned and planted seasonal flower beds and planters.
Please support Morven Park today by naming a flower bed or planter for that special someone in your life!
Morven Park needs your support now more than ever, as the Park receives no government funding, gifts from donors like you will ensure that the Park continues to deliver services, employ staff, and provide enjoyment and education today, and for generations to come. We’re counting on your support! Please make a donation that makes a difference!
*All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law*
Here's how to make your selection:
- Scroll through the various flower bed and location offerings below.
- The list includes flower beds and planters in the Morven Park Formal Gardens and Coach House Complex, as well as flower beds at the Equestrian Center and Corbell House.
- Once you have chosen your preferred flower bed or planter, select the item quantity and click on the "Add Items to Cart" button at the bottom of the page.
- Next you will be asked to complete an order form and provide the name of your gift honoree.
- Last you will be taken to a PayPal payment page and asked to submit payment information, or to pay using your personal PayPal account.
After submitting payment you will receive a confirmation email within minutes, and you will receive a tax-receipt letter (within 10 business days). Morven Park's Director of Development, Suzanne Musgrave, will place the personalized name marker in your flower bed or planter and will send you a photograph to be presented to the gift recipient.
Questions? Email Donate@MorvenPark.org or call 703.777.2414, extension 6618.