Please support Morven Park today by naming a flower bed or planter for that special someone in your life!
With 1,000 acres of green space, Morven Park is important to people who are seeking a quiet respite, a place to exercise, or a safe space to walk with their family. Part of the allure of the Park is the exquisite natural beauty of our formal gardens and sprawling landscape. Park staff take great care to enhance those natural spaces with carefully planned seasonal flower beds and planters.
Here's how to make your selection:
- Scroll through the various flower bed and location offerings below.
- The list includes flower beds and planters in the Morven Park Formal Gardens and Coach House Complex, and flower beds at the Equestrian Center.
- Once you have chosen your preferred flower bed or planter, select the item quantity and click on the "Add Items to Cart" button at the bottom of the page.
- Next you will be asked to complete an order form and provide the name of your gift honoree.
- Last you will be taken to a PayPal payment page and asked to submit payment information, or to pay using your personal PayPal account.
After submitting payment, you will receive a confirmation email within minutes, and you will receive a tax-receipt letter (within 10 business days). Morven Park's Membership Concierge will place the personalized name marker in your flower bed or planter and will send you a photograph to be presented to the gift recipient.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.777.2414, extension 6619.