Morven Park's Davis Manion reopening on June 18th!
Morven Park is excited to announce that the Davis Mansion will re-open for tours starting Friday, June 18!! Guests touring the Davis Mansion will hear stories of the civic and social lives of former Virginia Governor Westmoreland Davis and his wife, Marguerite, during the first half of the 20th century. The Davises’ personal items and extensive collection of arts and antiques acquired during their travels throughout the world are on display as guests pass through living areas that include a lavish entry hall, ornate drawing room, elaborate dining area, grand billiard room, and well-stocked library, as well as an expansive kitchen and charming personal quarters.
- The popular tours are resuming on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through August 22.
- Advance online purchase of private 45-minute group tours is required for Friday dates, and is strongly encouraged for Saturdays and Sundays.
- The private tour rate is $40 per group (up to six visitors).
- Discounts are available to Morven Park Members.
- All tickets to tour the Davis Mansion include self-guided tour access to the Winmill Carriage Museum and the Museum of Hounds and Hunting of North America.
- To safeguard the health of mansion visitors and Morven Park team members, tours will be smaller in size and face masks will be required.
Morven Park will also offer hourly tours of the Davis Mansion to walk-in visitors on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the last tour leaving the Visitor Center at 4:00 p.m. Tours will be available on a first come, first serve basis and will be limited to six guests at a time. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 6–12.
Private tours are available for groups of 10 or more. Reservations are required and can be made by contacting GroupTours@MorvenPark.org or 703.777.2414 ext. 6620. Please note that the mansion is closed during the months of January and February each year.
CLICK HERE to download/print the Group Tour Policies.